LO-FI HALFTONE PRINT EFFECTS YOU HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE.
I always wondered why nobody did it before us. I mean, old school halftones are beautiful… you think that one art nerd would’ve made halftone brushes this good.
We did make them and it turns out it takes a long time to get halftones right.
DUPLITONE FOR ILLUSTRATOR LETS YOU…
- Get aged, lo-fi halftone shading better than anything on the market.
- Create diverse halftone effects with no complex settings.
- Seamlessly layer halftones for shading and texture variations.
- Choose from all the classic dot and line percentages and angles (see brush list below).
- Choose between traditional, rough or squeaky clean smooth halftones.
Before DupliTone, you either had to make do with the limited default brush capabilities of Illustrator, or if you were dedicated, scan real halftones and add them with a mask.
Even with all that work, the results are far from authentic. And if you need more intricate tonal variations for shading you just might find the task nearly impossible.
DupliTone was built from the start with classic vintage offset printing in mind. Capture the classic look of print found on consumer packaging, cheap print work, and ephemera.
There are no reviews yet.