We do NOT encourage piracy.
These links are intended for backup purposes only. Do NOT download the files if you do NOT own the original media.
All parts of the Graphicrip website are for private use only. No files are hosted on our server, they are indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and/or administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes/updates to such sites.
It is however our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with brushespack.com is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and international copyright laws.. We ONLY comply with notices provided they take the following steps:
- 1. Write an email and specify the page on brushespack.com where you believe copyrighted material has been infringed upon. For example: “The copyrighted work appears on brushespack.com”. Please do NOT send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list brushespack.com URL’s.
- 2. Provide us sufficient contact information so that we may contact you (name and email address is required).
- 3. Provide us with evidence that you own the copyright to said content.
- 4. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- 5. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- 6. Email all the information to [email protected] Your notice MUST be sent to this email address in order for us to deal with the matter swiftly.
All requests will be responded to in a timely manner. Email us at: [email protected]