GET NATURAL LOOKING CROSSHATCHING IN SECONDS
Developed by artist in France hundreds of years ago, crosshatching is the technique of adding shade, depth, and texture to illustrations with closely spaced lines.
By overlapping different angles of the lines you can add life and interest into the most simple drawing.
Our Cross-Country Crosshatchers Pack includes every single tool you’ll ever need to add crosshatching to your illustrations in Adobe Illustrator––and quickly too.
- 216 hatching brushes for Adobe Illustrator to give you perfect crosshatching textures in your illustrations.
- 108 centered brushes and 108 edge brushes (for easy work on large areas or precise edges).
- 48 cross hatching swatches perfect for use with the Blob Brush tool.
- Brush Reference Sheets & Easy-to-follow installation instructions.
- Made for Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above.
There are no reviews yet.