MAKE YOUR TYPOGRAPHY POP OFF THE SCREEN WITH ONE-CLICK IN ILLUSTRATOR
Have you ever tried to create simple 3D lettering in Illustrator? It’s crazy complicated to do.
If you use Extrude and Bevel you end up with tons of extra points, weird shadows and all sorts of other crazy problems.
Try to do it by hand and it takes forever (and sometimes ends up looking all wrong).
We created PopType to beat this problem into submission. PopType gives you 48 graphic styles that instantly (and painlessly) give your type a simple 3D effect.
But we didn’t want to limit you with just these styles. So we’ve also created a “vault” of tutorials to help you learn how to use graphic styles (so you can customize your type and build your own styles).
- 48 PopType Graphic Styles make easy work of creating classic-style 3D lettering
- Access to the PopType vault (via password and URL) that includes 5 easy-to-follow videos tutorials that teach you how to get even more from PopType
- 8 Photoshop texture brushes make it easy to add authentic 1950s comic book ink textures to your work
- Halftone and grunge overlay you can quickly put on top of your work to add texture
- 6 pieces of FizzleStock clip art pulled from real 1940s advertisements (and vetted by IP attorneys)
There are no reviews yet.