About the Product
The Watercolor Script Procreate Brush Pack is the complete kit for drawing realistic watercolor calligraphy on your iPad. The 37 brushes take the guess work out of digital watercolor lettering, whether you’re creating flourished calligraphy styles or free-flowing brush script.
Procreate 5 or later
I designed the 20 lettering brushes specifically for writing calligraphy, with realistic watery effects. They come in a wide array of paint characteristics, with varying amounts of bleeding, translucency, color variation, and pigmentation. Each lettering brush comes in an ombré version, too, for beautiful color variations as you write.
To complete the look of your watercolor artwork, you get 17 more brushes for drawing watercolor washes, backgrounds, and paint splatters.
Learn everything you need to know about how to use this powerful toolkit in my video tutorial: https://mollysuberthorpe.com/news/watercolor-calligraphy-brush-pack
The Watercolor Script Procreate Brush Pack contains:
37 Procreate Brushes:
- 20 Watercolor Script brushes for both single-color and ombré calligraphy
- 8 Watercolor Wash brushes for adding texture and depth
- 4 Watercolor Wash Background brushes for painting your canvas
- 1 Splatter Stamp for realistic paint details
- 2 Smudge brushes for blending stroke overlaps and adding extra bleed
- Bonus! 1 Cotton Paper brush for making extremely realistic paper backgrounds
- Bonus! 1 Soft Graphic Pencil brush for sketching and adding colored pencil detail
- In-depth video tutorial and demonstration: https://mollysuberthorpe.com/news/watercolor-calligraphy-brush-pack
- Quick reference guide for realistic watercolor lettering (.pdf and .procreate formats)
- PDF guide to installing the brushes and using the reference files
➤ Included Files
- 1 .brushset file containing 37 brushes (for Procreate 5 or later)
- Guide to using the brushes, provided as both a PDF and a layered Procreate file
- PDF guide to brush installation
➤ Software Requirements
Make sure you are using Procreate version 5 or later, which is required for these brushes’ functionality. These brushes are not compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or any other program.
Review “Installation Instructions.pdf” included in your download for complete steps.
➤ More resources…
+ Get my FREE Lettering Toolkit: www.mollysletteringtoolkit.com
+ Learn lettering techniques from me on Skillshare, and get 2 months of Skillshare Premium free: skillshare.com/r/user/mollysuberthorpe
+ Check out my calligraphy books: mollysuberthorpe.com/books
+ Follow my Instagram and tag me in your projects: instagram.com/mollysuberthorpe
+ Get help at Calligrafile – www.calligrafile.com – my free online resource guide for lettering artists and creative freelancers, with 1,000+ recommended supplies, books, online classes, and helpful linksy