About the Product
Note: iPad Pro, Apple Pencil & Procreate App are required to use these brushes. They will only work within that program.
Create ultra smooth, clean brush lettering! (This duo is especially handy if you ever need to vectorize your work.) The two styles work great together or on their own. Check out the videos above for a real-time demo and how to install custom brushes in Procreate.
Two Lettering Brushes for Procreate:
- Ultra Smooth Brush
- Ultra Smooth Monoweight
Easiest way to install custom Procreate brushes:
- Download brush files to your computer
- Unzip files
- Upload files to your Dropbox account (it’s free to create one)
- Open Procreate app on your iPad
- Create a new canvas & tap brush icon (top right)
- Tap + icon to add new brush (top right)
- Tap import (top right)
- Tap browse folder (bottom right)
- Tap Dropbox
- Tap download icon next to each brush (cloud icon)
- New brush will appear in “imported” section of brushes library
I love seeing what you all create with these brushes! Tag me on instagram @blissberry_design & use the hashtag #ultrasmoothbrushes to share your work!