About the Product
Get 4 packs of lettering brushes in this Brush Bundle for Procreate and iPad (Total of 50 lettering brushes + 3 bonus brushes)
Each brush has been carefully fine-tuned to look and feel just like favorite analog tools – including Procreate brush pens, nibs, chalk, and watercolor. A huge variety is included, with 50 distinct brushes designed specifically for lettering and calligraphy.
Like reaching for your favorites in your toolbox, every brush is made to be unique and fun to use.
I really enjoy using these, and hope you will too!
IMPORTANT: These brushes are ONLY compatible with Procreate App for iPad. They won’t work in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or other graphics programs.
- http://bit.ly/letteringclassickit Procreate Brushes for Classic Calligraphy and Brush Pens
- http://bit.ly/letteringnaturalkit Procreate Brushes for Natural Media Effects
- http://bit.ly/letteringnoveltykit Procreate Brushes for Novelty Effects
- http://bit.ly/letteringvarietykit Procreate Brushes for Variety Mix
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
- Download a free lettering brush (“Textured Brush”) from here: https://gum.co/procreatelettering
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 50 lettering brushes (.brush)
- 2 bonus effects brushes (.brush)
- 1 Bonus eraser brush for cleaning up edges (.brush)
- 1 Bonus unicorn foil texture (.jpg)
- Procreate App for iPad
- iPad Pro or iPad 2018
- Apple Pencil highly recommended, or comparable stylus
This purchase is covered under Creative Market’s standard license for add-ons – so you absolutely can use these for commercial projects, such as:
- Create fonts from your lettering
- Sell prints on Etsy
- Create hand lettered logos
- Use for client work
The only thing you cannot do is distribute or resell these files, or modify them for resale or distribution.
HOW TO INSTALL
Importing Brushes one at a time
- You must first unzip the .zip download, which contains the .brush files. If you are downloading directly to your iPad, you may need to download an app than will unzip the .zip file first.
- Put the .brush files onto your choice of location (Dropbox, iCloud Drive). If you use Dropbox, also have the Dropbox app downloaded on your iPad.
- Tap on the brush symbol in the menu. If you have a particular brush folder you want to import into, have that one selected/open.
- Tap the plus sign + in the upper right corner.
- Tap ‘import’ on the upper right corner.
- Select the location of the .brush file and the brush file you want to import.
- The brush will be imported.
Batch Importing Brushes
- If you have a Mac computer with airdrop enabled, you can batch import brushes into Procreate.
- Make sure that bluetooth and airdrop is enabled in the swipe up control panel on your iPad.
- Unzip the .brush files onto your desktop.
- Select all the brush files in the folder and right click, click share, choose airdrop.
- Wait for your iPad user to show up in the airdrop section and click it.
- All selected brushes will now show up in an ‘Imported’ Folder under brushes – you can rename the folder.
- Instagram – @milagarret
- Support – Have questions? You can message or comment here on creative market, or send me an email at [email protected].
I would love to see what you make with these brushes! Feel free to tag me on Instagram with your creations or comment below with a link.