Noir Pencils for Procreate –
Beautiful pencils and realistic paper texture.
Includes 20 brushes and 2 classic drawing paper textures. All layers are neatly organized for your convenience.
This is a Digital Product with Instant Download.
// THIS LISTING INCLUDES:
→ • 1 brushset file with 20 brushes for Procreate
→ 2 Classic drawing paper textures. 2 Canvases – Canvases Formats : A4 | 3508 X 2480 px.
→ Installation Instructions
✔ Perfect for a wide variety of digital and printable projects, for social media posts, presentations, lettering, etc.
• High-quality brushes created on (at least) 3000 x 3000 px canvas.
• These brushes are designed to be realistic as possible..
✔ For your personal and unlimited commercial needs. It is not allowed to resell these files.
This is a digital file. No physical item will be sent. These stamp brushes work with Procreate ONLY. You need an iPad Pro, Apple Pencil (or compatible third party stylus) & Procreate App in order to use these brushes.
Your purchase includes a non-exclusive, limited use Standard License.
With this license you can use it for your personal or business use. You are NOT authorized to resale/copy/redistribute/sublicense/bundle the designs with other products or share in any other way, including claiming them as your own or offering them for free.
* By purchasing this listing, you are instantly agreeing to the shop policies/terms and conditions of this listing.
* Due to the nature of the product (digital designs), all my sales are final and unfortunately I’m unable to accept refunds. This item cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or cancelled. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.
* This is a Digital Product with INSTANT DOWNLOAD. You WILL NOT receive printed materials in the mail. Please read the full description before buying.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Your download will be available immediately after payment confirmation. You will receive an email from Etsy with your link to download the file. If you have any issues downloading it, please message me. I will do my best to help.
HOW TO IMPORT BRUSHES TO PROCREATE:
Once you’ve downloaded your brushes, go to your files app and click on the file. It should automatically import to Procreate at the top of your Brush Library.
If not use this tutorial:
1. Download .brushset file to your folder on your iPad
2. Open the folder and find downloaded .brushset file
3. Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
4. Choose “Share” from the menu
5. If the option “Open in Procreate” is missing, click on “More”
6. Scroll and find the option “Open in Procreate” and click on it
7. Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
8. Find the new brush set in your Brush library
Your satisfaction is my number one priority, so please if you have any problems with your order don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you and will do my best to answer you as soon as is possible.
Thank you so much for every single order! If you are comfortable with it, it’d be great if you could share a review. ❤️
Thank you and Happy Download!