About the Product
INK. for Procreate
63 Brushes with all settings
(60 brushes imitating real pens, brushes, sprays, and splashes + 3 splashes/blot brushes identic to the “SPLASHES” Brush set)
for realistic digital Inking in Procreate
• Here are 63 brushes for realistic Inking in Procreate, сombined into the “INK.” brush set, fine for drawing and calligraphy. The brushes imitate such real instruments as sharp nib pen and flat nib pen, bristle, round, and flat brushes loaded with ink, ruling pen and folded pen, some of them make some nice spatter like real instruments do. A number of spray and splash brushes are to give liveness and fine naturalness to your art.
I sincerely hope that this product will be so useful for you, as it’s useful for me when I’m using this by working on my graphics or calligraphy in Procreate.
• You will receive:
• 1. 63 Procreate brushes saved in the “INK_•_by_EldarZakirov.brushset” file;
• 2. INK. for Procreate. Brushes Chart Full Size.jpg. The high resolution (3285 × 2269 px) list image of the brushes with their titles and examples of their stroke/trail in their order. Sometimes it’s convenient to have such a table.
• How to install:
• Just go to the brushes and push the “+” sign in the top, right to the “Brush Library” title (or choose absolutely any of the installed brushes), then choose ‘Import’ at the top of the Brush Studio window.
• Then specify the file with downloaded “INK.” brush set (INK_•_by_EldarZakirov.brushset).
• Voila! The folder with the set will appear at the top of the brush category list.
• All these brushes were created during work on a number of art pieces, tested and adjusted repeatedly.
• Sure this set will be as useful and helpful for you as for me!
P.S.: Also there are the Photoshop or Clip Studio Paint versions of “INK.” in my store.