About the Product
Compatibility: These brushes will ONLY work in the Procreate 5 app for iPad. They will not work in Photoshop or any other application. You will need an Apple Pencil to use the brushes to the best of their ability. Please also ensure that your Procreate app is updated to the latest version.
INTRODUCING GALAXY BRUSHES FOR PROCREATE
55 Dynamic Brushes and 43 Stamp brushes, all carefully engineered to help you make breathtakingly beautiful galaxy art in Procreate.
It’s hard to imagine a scene more majestic and breathtaking than the stars and heavens. This brush system is based on public domain images of real life nebula, stars and galaxies from NASA, yet fully responsive and customisable, bending to your own unique vision and allowing you to create the galaxy art your soul craves.
These brushes have been designed to interact with each other intuitively, building in brilliance as you add more color and texture. A special blender brush gives you even more control over the intensity.
HOW TO INSTALL PROCREATE BRUSHES: https://youtu.be/0z2k12UD0ac
Growing Playlist full of Demos and Tutorials:
Full Product Tutorial and Walkthrough: https://youtu.be/J0ZcSCBOBD0
- 36 Dynamic and pressure sensitive brushes for Procreate, including stars, dust clouds, wispy rings, space, and nebulae.
- 18 Additional dynamic brushes which are versions of some of the brushes above, with added Color Variation (CV) to facilitate “happy accidents.”
- A “Selective Intensifier” blender brush to help you control which parts of your piece look more reflective and bright.
- 43 Stamp brush for Procreate, carefully formulated to “glow” on a dark background, rotating with your Apple Pencil tilt, including stars, moons, planets, galaxies and nebulae.
- 7 Color palettes based on the majesty of the stars and the heavens.
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush type and how to use them.
- Full video tutorial and walkthrough
- A growing playlist of demo videos for different techniques and looks.
- Free support: I am always happy to help with any questions or issues! For support please send me an email at [email protected]
You are also very welcome to join our free facebook community – a space where artists who use my brushes can share their work, inspire each other, share tips and ask questions. If you are interested in joining, we would love to have you!
Please also let me know if you have any tutorial requests and I will add them to my list!
I’m so thrilled to be able to offer these brushes and I would love to connect with you and see your work!
Enjoy the brushes and thanks so much for all your amazing support.