About the Product
PROCREATE CHISEL TIP MARKERS (v1.02)
PROMO PRICE – Personal license at $8!
Being a fan of Chisel tip marker myself, I’ve decided to emulate the look and feel on the Procreate. This set of 6 brushes was designed to mimic the chisel tip markers. The way they blend when you overlap the strokes, looks exactly like it was done on a real marker.
Now you can have the joy of drawing with real markers along with the benefits of working digitally in Procreate: unlimited colors, layers, undo, erasing, masks, available to you anytime, anywhere, right on your iPad.
- Procreate Brush set (6 Brushes)
- Chisel Practice Sheet (Procreate file) FREE
- Installation manual (PDF)
- Brush stroke example on White background
- Brush stroke example on Black background
- Some artwork files as sample
THE NIB BRUSHES
- Chisel Soft – Soft texture with slightly lower opacity for overlapping strokes
- Chisel Worn – This is when your marker runs out of ink!
- Chisel Dry – Or this too
- Chisel Round – Slightly round oval marker tip with minimal textures at the beginning and end of stroke
- Chisel Sharp – This is made to emulate brand new chisel tip markers! Load that ink!
- Chisel Sharp Worn – This is sharp tip, but with less ink flow
INSTALLATION // Be sure to update Procreate to version 4.2 or later (required)
- Open the .zip // Content is delivered in a .zip file. You will need a computer to open the .zip file.
- Transfer to iPad // (From a Mac) Use Airdrop to transfer the .brushset to your iPad. (From Windows)
- Use a file sharing service (like Dropbox) to transfer the .brushset file. Open the Files app on your iPad, navigate to where you’ve saved the file, then tap on it.
- Check Procreate // The brushes with automatically be imported to Procreate in their own, labeled brush sets.
DO NOT use the import function in the brushes panel — it is only for individual brushes, it does not support .brushset files. If attempted, the file will appear greyed out.
Buy now to start creating some awesomeness!