About the Product
Procreate Watercolor illustration and painting has never been so easy and so realistic! Watercolor studio is a Procreate file with organized layers. It is designed in such a way that your Procreate illustrations look like real watercolour.
You don’t need to customize anything, everything is already done. Just open the file in your Procreate app and start painting. You don’t need hundreds of brushes. Only 7 brushes will help you to make realistic watercolor illustrations and paintings in Watercolor Studio.
Do you already have favourite watercolor brushes? Try them in Watercolor studio and see how they get additional watercolor texture.
YOU WILL GET:
- 5 layered Procreate files for painting – 4800x3600px, 300 DPI (the files ending in .procreate)
- 7 watercolor Procreate brushes (the file ending in .brushset)
- 6 premade color palettes (the files ending in .swatches)
- Guide on how to use
For those who needs bigger canvas sizes:
- Links to download each canvas in A2 size (7016×4961 px), so you could crop those canvases to any size you need (you will find the links in the PDF file “Guide”)
Paint in “Watercolor Studio” file on a Painting Layer and add more layers if you need, just keep “Paper and Effects” Layer above. TUTORIALS:
- Green leaves brunch: https://youtu.be/mcKsDEtOQCg
- Dried palm spear: https://youtu.be/WEiryUdiKxI
- Red eucalyptus https://youtu.be/OCWZUAwn7sc
- Yellow banksia https://youtu.be/oZ68Bi51CpY
For those, who are new in procreate watercolor I added a folder with sketches from these tutorials. Just import sketch into Watercolor Studio file and concentrate on brushes, following the steps from the tutorials.
✅ Make sure your iOS is updated and you have the latest version of Procreate App – Procreate 5 and higher . It’s very important, because some of the brushes were made with the feature available in Procreate 5.
❗️Procreate Pocket doesn’t have the feature available in Procreate 5, so you can install brushes, but some of them will behave in a different way, not as shown on the video. The canvas file will work correctly in Procreate Pocket as in Procreate 5. Palettes became available in the latest version of Procreate Pocket.
Follow the installation guide on the link: https://support.creativemarket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000851594-Installing-Procreate-Brushes . Installation of each file is absolutely the same as brush installation.
- Created: Mar 17, 2020
- Compatible with: Procreate
- File Type: PNG, PDF, JPG, BRUSH
- File Size: 171.67 MB