20 Best Marker Brushes to Elevate Your Digital Art
Digital art has revolutionized the way artists create, allowing for a new level of creativity and flexibility. One essential tool for digital artists is marker brushes, which simulate the effect of traditional markers but with the convenience of digital media. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting with digital art, having access to the right marker brushes can make a significant difference in your work. In this article, we’ll explore the 20 best marker brushes that can elevate your digital art to new heights.
Digital art has transformed the creative landscape, enabling artists to explore their imagination like never before. One key tool that has gained immense popularity is marker brushes, which replicate the striking effect of traditional markers in the digital realm. These brushes offer a wide array of textures, strokes, and colors that can add depth and vibrancy to your artwork.
Top 20 Marker Brushes for Procreate
11 Dry Marker Brushes for Procreate are great tools for marker effect. Use your Ipad as you would paint with dry marker brushes.
You will get:
11 Procreate Brushes for dry marker effect
The set includes:
- 5 Dry Marker Brushes
- 5 Wet Marker Brushes
- BONUS: 1 Fine Paper Texture
– Procreate brushes are made for Procreate app for iPad and don’t work in other software like Adobe Photoshop.
– You’ll be able to download the brushes right after you complete your purchase – Instant Download
– The brushes work the best when used with Apple Pencil as they rely on the amount of pressure used when drawing!
– I would love to see and comment on your creations! Tag me on Instagram @freya.arts and hit follow for free tutorials!
10 Alcohol Marker Brushes Procreate in one single click, On our website, you will find free many premium assets like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. Psdly.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
10 Dry Marker Brushes Procreate
10 Dry Marker Brushes for Procreate are great tools for marker effect. Use your Ipad as you would paint with dry marker brushes.
You will get:
- 10 Procreate Brushes for dry marker effect
Get These Brushes
12 DRY MARKER PEN BRUSHES – PROCREATE
Let’s take advantage of all the things procreate has. Adding more brushes to your library will give you the chance to add more personality and style to each and every one of your designs.
– Create awesome lettering projects.
– Start creating that font you always wanted.
– draw on your ipad with the texture of a marker, it gives an incredible handmade touch! #powertothehandmade
This product includes:
– A .zip file with the 12 procreate brushes inside
Vendor Brushes for iPad Pro – Marker Brushes for Procreate. Format – Brush Size – 15.9 Mb
Marker brushes for Procreate. ( Procreate Markers Brushes ). Marker brushes supplied by GoodFela Supply for Procreate. The market for Procreate brushes is growing and it’s awesome! Inspired by this, I created these exclusive Procreate markers with realistic textures. These are 15 marker brushes with their simplified #SL versions inside the brush set. A total of 18 brushes + a bonus new brush. Vendor Brushes for iPad Pro – Marker Brushes for Procreate. Format – Brush Size – 15.9 Mb
These brushes were made to mimic real markers. You will find 26 brushes in this pack + Marker paper with premade layers(This makes your markers pop!). Smooth and dry markers have built-in blending mode to give that vibrancy and layering effect that real markers have. Basic markers are great for base layers. This set also comes with a sketching brush and a smearing brush.
- 8 BASIC MARKERS
- 8 SMOOTH MARKERS
- 8 DRY MARKERS
- 1 SKETCHING BRUSH
- 1 MARKER SMEAR BRUSH
- MARKER PAPER IN 2 SIZES (3000X2000px and 4000x5000px)
In this set, you will Markers Brushes – 15 Procreate Brushes for creative projects.
You will love to use these brushes in Procreate on any kind of project, from illustrations for kids, grunge style illustrations, comic and realistic projects.
To use the brushes simply choose a brush, select the paint tool, and draw.
The color and width of the strokes can be adjusted easily.Markers Brushes – 15 Procreate Brushes
If you love the brushes or creation what you’ve made with them, don’t hesitate to share!Markers Brushes – 15 Procreate Brushes
These brushes are ONLY for Procreate and for use with Pencil or compatible stylus. These brushes DO NOT WORK IN PHOTOSHOP or ILLUSTRATOR.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Download the file, Go to the file, preview the content, you will see brushes file, click on it and it will be imported to Procreate at your iPad.
Art Markers for Procreate by Wink Brushes
PLEASE DIRECT DOWNLOAD THE FILE (DROPBOX SYNC ISN’T WORKING AND ONLY SHOWS THE PDF FILE). If you still have trouble downloading or installing the files please send me a DM.
I’ve been obsessed with real Alcohol markers lately, I’ve been buying different brands, trying to find the best one. And then I said to myself: Why don’t you try to emulate the markers on Procreate? So here I am… I loved the results and I hope you love them too. I feel like I’m drawing with real alcohol markers!
- Art Marker
- Art Marker Light to Dark (Get a darker tone by pressing the Apple Pencil)
- Art Marker 2 Color (Blend 2 different colors by selecting a primary and secondary color in the Color tool)
- Bleeding Art Marker
- Black Liner (Same as Liner but it’ll always paint in black)
- Add Light
- Important! Don’t miss this step. Open the included Procreate file and place your art under the “Place your Artwork Here” folder, this will give your illustration a realistic wet marker on paper texture.
IMPORTANT: These brushes are for PROCREATE ONLY. They won’t work in any other software. These were made specially to use with an Apple Pencil.
The brushes perform best when treating a single stroke like a continuous wet puddle that will dry after you lift up. So if you want a nice, unbroken shape, aim to be deliberate and careful with your strokes, similar to how you might plan with real markers.
You’ll get a ZIP file (67 MB) with all of the mentioned above.
Introducing Markers, a brand new brush set of Procreate brushes that I created to replicate the fresh and natural feel of drawing with real markers. To create them, I tested a large number of markers of different types and brands and I replicated their stroke, texture, and intensity. Each one of the brushes is designed to produce the features of a specific type of marker. Inside the set, you will find fine liners, felt tips of different thicknesses and shapes, brush pens, chisel points, and round tips. Some of the inks are transparent, some are opaque; some are alcohol-based and others are water-based inks. This set is made for professional artists and amateurs to create illustrations, comics, lettering designs, sketches, and any fun project you can think of. Some of the markers in this set come with their low ink version, that can be used to add texture, shading and more creative effects. The Markers set comes with a total of 18 brushes. All the brushes in this set are incredibly easy and fun to use! Included in this set:
- Fine Liner
- Fine Tip Pen
- Felt Tip
- Low Ink Felt Tip
- Kids’ Coloring Pen
- Low Ink Kids’ Coloring Pen
- Jumbo Marker
- Low Ink Jumbo Marker
- Round Tip Highlighter
- Brush Marker
- Low Ink Brush Marker
- Watercolor Market
- Tapered Tip Alcohol Marker
- Round Tip Alcohol Marker
- Chisel Tip Alcohol Marker
- Opaque Paint Marker
- Chisel Tip Opaque Paint Marker
Introducing a whole new way to make artwork in Procreate on iPad Pro. Using my innovative new Multi-Tonal Marker Brushes, you can create brilliant color effects, authentic-looking marker drawings, creative lettering pieces, unique illustrations and more. The brushes were built to be the perfect emulation of real markers, from the texture, to the way they darken with layering and pressure. This is my most development-heavy brush set to date and it shows — Multi-Tonal Markers are unlike anything currently available for Procreate. I’ve created a tutorial to learn all the ins and outs of using these brushes. The download includes a 17-page illustrated PDF user guide as well. I’m also including three color palettes specifically formulated to make the most of your makers. Multi-Tonal Markers for Procreate are incredibly fun and satisfying to use. Download them now to begin making some multi-hued, vibrant, colorful art! These brushes come in three flavors for a total of 30 brushes.
- Authentic // 10 brushes: Amazing brushes that behave like real markers with multi-tonal color effects. Layering strokes and pressure build up darkness.
- Prismatic // 10 brushes: Contain unique color properties that produce variegated, multi-hued color effects.
- Flat // 10 brushes: Counterpart brushes with no color effects. Used to achieve even areas of color.
Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
BRUSHES // 10 unique shape and texture profiles
- Marker – All-purpose marker that emulates ink on a textured paper.
- Low Ink – A bit more gritty and dry than “Marker”. As the name implies, a marker that is running out of ink.
- Detail Marker – A fine liner pen for adding details.
- Detail Marker Fine – A version of Detail Marker with a smooth texture.
- Brush Marker – Extra pressure sensitive brush that flows easily from thick to thin. Amazing for lettering or ink drawings.
- Chisel Tip – Just might be my favorite of the bunch. Super satisfying chisel tip marker. A fantastic lettering brush as well!
- Square – A mono-width marker for when you want a little more consistency.
- Texture Shader – Add freckle-y, speckle-y texture to your work. Great way to add shading to your illustrations.
- Fat Filler – Fill large areas of color quickly, with a paper texture and freckled edges. Take down the size and use it as a round brush as well.
- Fat Filler Smooth – A texture-less version of the Fat Filler.
INCLUDED IN ZIP FILE
- 30 Procreate Brushes
- 3 Procreate Color Palettes
- Installation Guide PDF
- Marker Brush User Guide PDF
- Brush Stroke Guide PDF
- Palette Color Chart PDF
INSTALLATION // Be sure to update Procreate to version 4.1 or later (required)
- Open the .zip // Content is delivered in a .zip file. You will need a computer to open the .zip file.
- Transfer to iPad // (From a Mac) Use Airdrop to transfer the .brushset and .swatches files to your iPad. (From Windows) Use a file sharing service (like Dropbox) to transfer the .brushset file. Open the Files app on your iPad, navigate to where you’ve saved the file, then tap on it.
- Check Procreate // The brushes with automatically be imported to Procreate in their own, labeled brush set called “Midcentury”.
DO NOT use the import function in the brushes panel — it is only for individual brushes, it does not support .brushset files. If attempted, the file will appear greyed out. Buy now to start creating some awesomeness!
These brushes are only compatible with the Procreate app on the Apple iPad. They do not work in Photoshop or any other program or app. Brushes are optimized for use with Apple Pencil. They will work with another stylus, but will not have full capabilities and features.
- 29 Procreate Brushes in organized in 2 sets
- In-Depth User Guide PDF
- Brush Preview Sheet PDF
Procreate 5.2 or later is required to install these brushes. Apple Pencil is recommended.
Make your illustrations more atmospheric with these brushes! The set features a variety of brush types, such as fillers, wet markers, airbrushes, tips, soft brushes, saturation brushes, dry markers, blenders, multiliners, and paper textures. There are over 40 brushes in this set, you’ll love them.
In this set there are:
– 27 Markers (Wet, Filler, Soft, Saturation, Airbrush, Dry Marker and so on)
– 3 Blenders
– 10 Paper Textures
– 6 Multiliners
Brushes only for Procreate.
This procreate brush set mimics alcohol based markers – translucent, and perfect for layering, rendering and blending. Add depth, dimension and shadow to your art work.
The brushes are great for journaling, manga, comics, storyboard illustration, fashion design, interior design, speed paints, and adult colouring. 14 unique brushes, including a colourless blender and grain blend, which mimics the marker ink on paper.
Set of 106 Better Marker Brushes for Procreate
The set includes:
• 12 Dry Alcohol Marker Brushes
• 23 Wet Alcohol Marker Brushes
• 12 Calligraphy Alcohol Marker Brushes
• 48 Stamp Brushes
• 11 Fine Paper Texture Brushes
Procreate brushes are made for Procreate app for iPad and don’t work in other software like Adobe Photoshop.
You’ll be able to download the brushes right after you complete your purchase – Instant Download
The brushes work the best when used with Apple Pencil as they rely on the amount of pressure used when drawing!
Commercial license is included with this brush set! You can use them for your professional work (no credit required). However, sharing, creating similar brush sets, or reselling the brushes is prohibited.
I would love to see and comment on your creations! Tag me on Instagram @freya.arts and hit follow for free tutorials!
If you have any questions or encounter problems with the download or installation, write me a message!
Copic markers, Touch markers, or any other alcohol markers, are now available on your iPad! Marker Studio is a set of Procreate marker brushes, which together with the canvas included produce a realistic marker look.
You don’t need to customize anything, everything is already done. Just open the canvas file in your Procreate app and start painting with 7 brushes included. You don’t need dozens of brushes to achieve a realistic marker effect. My customers have already appreciated that a small number of brushes helps to focus on the painting instead of on the continuous change of the brushes.
- 7 brushes (the file ending in .brushset)
- 1 layered A4 canvas – 2480x3508px, 300 DPI, RGB (the file ending in .procreate)
- PDF file “Guideline” including:
- short instructions on how to use
- answers to frequently asked questions
- a link to download the larger canvas (A2 size 7016×4961 px), so you can crop the canvas to the size you need
Make sure your iOS is updated and you have the latest version of Procreate App – Procreate 5 and higher. It’s very important because one of the brushes was made with the feature available in Procreate 5.
Follow the installation guide on the link: https://support.creativemarket.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000851594-Installing-Procreate-Brushes . Installation of canvas file is absolutely the same as brush installation.
This kit is only suitable for Procreate App and works well on iPad with Apple Pencil. It won’t work in Adobe Photoshop or any other software.
The most realistic set of Alcohol-Based Markers and inkers for Procreate for iPad. 16 thoughtfully created brushes are perfect for sketching, anime art, architecture sketches, product designs or just doodling – anything you would use markers for in a “real life”.
Three professional-grade, high-quality canvases with paper textures included! These textures effortlessly add extra realism to your drawings – you’ll achieve very realistic results.
This collection was extensively tested and developed to look and feel like real markers.
What you’ll get? -7 marker brushes -1 blender -3 sprays -6 inkers/sketchers -3 high quality canvases
A digital highlighter brush set pack tool for the iPad or iPad Pro for highlighting, drawing, sketching, painting, lettering, hand lettering, for many aesthetics: cute, kawaii, retro vintage, goth, gothic, boho, artsy, school, office, work, studying, university, college, uni, teacher, student, back to school stationary, planner, planning, minimalist, punk rock, sweet, casual, cool, classy, elegant, etc. You can use these brushes for backgrounds, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram social media images, graphic design, illustration, drawing, character art, portrait art, valentines day art, birthday cards, party invitations, scrapbooking, scrapbooks, digital planning, randomly doodling, etc.
HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH SET INFO:
A Procreate highlighter pen or marker brush set bundle collection with 13 brushes with 2 versions (1 for horizontal highlighting, 1 for vertical highlighting) for digital art on the iPad or iPad with opacity pressure sensitivity.
A tool for digital artists, graphic design, iPad Pro hand lettering, calligraphy, writing, planning, drawing, art, illustrating / illustration, painting and more.
*REQUIRES PROCREATE APP & IPAD / IPAD PRO
*INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE. NO PRINTED OR PHYSICAL PRODUCT OR ITEM WILL BE SENT OR MAILED*
WHAT’S INCLUDED: 2 .brushset files –
– 1 .brushset file with 13 highlighter brushes with opacity sensitivity when used with the Apple Pencil
– 1 .brushset file with the same 13 brushes but vertical highlighting edition (where the nib of the brush is rotated 90 degrees for upwards and downwards highlighting)
(to open in the Procreate App on the iPad):
Choosing the Right Marker Brushes for You
When selecting marker brushes, consider factors such as your art style, software compatibility, and customization options. Each artist’s needs are unique, so it’s crucial to choose brushes that align with your creative vision.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marker Brushes
To maximize the potential of your marker brushes, experiment with layering, blending modes, and brush dynamics. These techniques can help you achieve stunning effects that make your artwork stand out.
In the realm of digital art, marker brushes serve as indispensable tools for enhancing creativity and bringing unique effects to your work. The wide range of brushes available ensures that artists of all levels can find the perfect tools to elevate their artistry. Explore the various sets, experiment with different brushes, and watch your digital art flourish with newfound vibrancy and style.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I use these marker brushes in any digital art software? Yes, most marker brush sets are designed to be compatible with popular digital art software, ensuring a seamless experience across platforms.
Q2: Are marker brushes suitable for both beginners and professionals? Absolutely, marker brushes cater to artists of all levels. Beginners can use them to add character to their work, while professionals can rely on their versatility and unique effects.
Q3: Do these brushes work well with graphics tablets? Yes, marker brushes are optimized for graphics tablets, making them responsive and intuitive to use.
Q4: Can I create my own custom brushes within these sets? In many cases, yes. Some marker brush sets allow for customization, letting you tailor brushes to your specific preferences.
Q5: Are there any marker brushes that mimic traditional pencil shading? Certainly, some marker brush sets include brushes that replicate the look of traditional pencil shading, providing a diverse range of artistic possibilities.